This is a very sad story. This poor girl’s boyfriend must be traumatized for life also. (Via.)
CBS news has more information. Yahoo reported that the boyfriend had "just eaten" a "peanut butter snack." CBS says that the boyfriend had eaten a peanut butter sandwich nine hours earlier.
So brush your teeth after every meal, boys and girls. The life of someone you love may depend on it.
It seems a bit late to post this (and what are the chances that anyone will ever look at this post again), but the coroner in the case has ruled that the girl's death was caused by an asthma attack, and NOT an allergic reaction. You can view the coroner's report here.
You'd be surprised what people will find on the internet... good catch & correction, Gavin!
The stomping grounds of Robin Sloan, Matt Thompson, and Tim Carmody, serving up links and dish on the happenings of the day -- or back in the day -- or the days to come.